Cookies and other tracking technologies, among other purposes, allow us to remember your preferences and recognize you on subsequent visits. This is accomplished by storing certain information on your computer.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a device that is downloaded to a user’s terminal equipment in order to store data that can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation.
Cookies are part of the Website. When you access the Website, it causes the browser to create small files on your device (computer, tablet, phone, etc.) with the information necessary for the Website to function. These files (which are the cookies themselves) are part of the technology necessary for the proper functioning of the Website and are not inherently harmful.
Cookies are installed and stored on your device and allow you to track your activity on the Internet.
What type of cookies do we use?
Depending on the entity that manages them, cookies can be:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the interested party’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
The Website uses both its own and third-party cookies.
According to the period of time they remain activated:
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only interested in keeping for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (eg a list of products purchased).
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
The Website uses both persistent cookies and session cookies.
For what purposes can the cookies of the Website be used?
- Technical cookies: They are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the process of purchasing an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed. , the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as edited content or how often ads are shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Below is a table with the information of the cookies used on the Website and the third parties with whom we collaborate directly:
How can I disable cookies?
Manage cookie consents by managing your preferences through the “Privacy Preferences” button that we make available to you in the footer of our Websites.
Deactivate or block the download of Cookies through the specific functions of the browser you use. Keep in mind that if you accept third-party cookies, in many cases you can only delete them from the browser options.
We provide below a list of instructions and links on the steps to follow for the activation, deactivation, deletion and management of cookies depending on each browser:
- Safari: With Safari open, press Safari> Preferences> Privacy> Cookies and website data and choose the desired option. For more information, https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=es_ES
- Safari for iOS 11: In Safari, click on Settings> Privacy and security> Block all cookies. For more information, https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265
- Google Chrome: With Google Chrome open, click on the Chrome menu icon> Settings> Show advanced options> Privacy> Content settings> Cookies and configure it, according to your preferences. For more information, https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Google Chrome for Android and iOS: With Google Chrome open, click on the Chrome menu icon> Settings> Show advanced options> Privacy> Content settings> Cookies and configure it according to your preferences. For more information, https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Internet Explorer 11: Click on the Internet Explorer icon on the task bar> Tools> Internet Options> Privacy and customize the cookie settings according to preferences. For more information, http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- Internet Explorer Mobile: With Internet Explorer Mobile open, press More> Settings and customize the cookie settings according to your preferences For more information, http://www.windowsphone.com/es-es/how-to/wp7/web/ changing-privacy-and-other-browsersettings
- Microsoft Edge: In the browser, click on More> Settings> Advanced settings> Privacy and services> Cookies and choose the desired option. More information at https://privacy.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
- Mozilla Firefox: With Firefox open, press the Menu button> Preferences> Privacy and security> History> Use a custom Configuration for History and customize the cookie settings according to your preferences. For more information, http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Mozilla Firefox Mobile: With Firefox open, press the Menu button> Settings> Privacy> Cookies and customize the cookie settings according to your preferences. For more information https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-o-deshabilitar-cookies-en-firefox-para-android
- Opera: With Opera open, press Settings> Options> Advanced> Privacy and security> Content settings> Cookies and customize the cookie settings according to your preferences. For more information, https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
These browsers are subject to updates or modifications, so if the above information or links are out of date, or if your browser is not on this list (Konqueror, Arora, Flock, etc.) or if you cannot find a way to manage cookies , check with the official website or contact us.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to write to us at the following email address email@example.com.